The iGNet (Intelligent Global Network) System delivers a secure reporting tool for the increasingly complicated security & surveillance market. It provides the ability for casino, retail, banking and other security professionals to quickly and securely transfer security and surveillance related information to specified subscribers on the network. This sharing of information reduces the potential losses and issues associated with advantage team play, shoplifting, fraud and other undesirables.
With complete suspect profiling, including physical characteristics, photos and related incident information, iGNet delivers concise suspect reports quickly and effectively over the network. With built in TWAIN support, iGNet takes advantage of any TWAIN device such as digital cameras and scanners, to deliver photos and other media for suspect information.
- Easy-to-use interface provides simple access to incoming and outgoing incident
- User defined and customizable fields for enhanced reporting
- Extensive built-in database search compatibility
- Report generator on suspect database
Secure Network Transfer
- Client/server architecture provides a single centralized database for multiple properties
- Uses iView Security and Surveillance Network ensuring privacy of information
- Provides 196-bit encryption of records sent over the network
- Incident report archiving protects records against alteration
- Optional biometric logon and audit capabilities
Multiple Image Sources
- Built in TWAIN Support for image capture and storage
- Image enrollment via scanner, digital camera or stored image